Universal Micro-Hybrid Composite Unidose .315gm 20/pk - MARK3
MARK3 Resin Cement is a reinforced, self-curing, self-adhesive, multi-purpose permanent cement for final cementation of crowns, bridges, veneers, implant prostheses, pins, and posts.
Contains - 1 7ml Automix Syringe & 6 mix tips
Compares to:: Multilink Automix and Maxcem Elite
- It is insoluble in oral fluids, making it ideal permanent cement.
- Its physical properties and handling characteristics have been optimized for providing adequate working time, ease of placement and cleaning, and reliable performance.
- Its bond strength to dentin and metals prevent marginal leakage and loss of retention.
- Biocompatibility minimizes post-operative discomfort
- The resin cement features a unique two-stage curing mechanism. In the first stage, the material achieves a consistency hard enough to hold the restoration in place, while providing an additional 60-80 seconds for easy removal of the excess.
- Final set will occur in approximately two minutes after the material is placed in the mouth.
Save additional 10% when you order 10 or more pcs of this item.
We Also Recommend
3 Ply Protection Pleated Dual Fit Ear-Loop Procedure Face Mask (Non Surgical Masks)
3 Ply Protection Pleated Ear-Loop Procedure - 500 Face Masks - 10 Box
Ambitex N200BLK Series Powder Free Black Nitrile Gloves, Extra Large, 100/Box (NXL200BLK)
Ambitex N200BLK Series Powder Free Black Nitrile Gloves, Large, 1000/Case (NLG200BLK)